online store, website design, web development, IT services, Melbourne, Sydney, Australia.
This website is operated by Online Works ("Online Works Website") under the domain name http://www.onlineworks.com.au/
Online Works owns the intellectual and all other properties contained in this web site as outlined below.
Terms and Conditions in the use of this web site and the information contained herein...
Copyright in material on this Website
- Unless otherwise indicated, Online Works reserves all copyright in the content and design of this website. We own all such copyright or use it under licence or applicable law.
- Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968(Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), or as otherwise provided for in this copyright notice, no part of any Materials may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of Online Works.
- Online Works is the owner of several registered trademarks which appear on this website. Unauthorised use of these trademarks will infringe our intellectual property rights.
- Online Works reserves all other rights in the Materials and the Online Works Website.
- Use of Online Works Website and Materials
- The information, graphics and materials on the Online Works Website ("Materials") are intended to summarise our services and general matters of interest.
- Online Works through the Online Works Website is not representing that Online Works holds the authorisations and permissions necessary to provide advice and services in all jurisdictions in which the Materials may be received.
- Online Works makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Materials. You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the Materials. Use of the Online Works Website and /or the Materials is not intended to and does not create any binding relationship.
- Online Works does not warrant or represent that the Online Works Website or the Materials will not cause damage or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors.
- Online Works is not liable to users of the Online Works Website for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the Online Works Website and/or the Materials.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and communications to and from the Online Works Website may be intercepted or altered in transit. We do not warrant that the Online Works Website is free from anything which may damage any computer which accesses the website or data on such computer.
- Limitations of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the Materials and/or any use of the Online Works Website. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of this website or the content is limited as provided under the Trade Practices Act 1973.
- Under no circumstances will Online Works be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to use of the Materials or the Online Works Website.
- Links to or from this website
- You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this Online Works Website without our written consent. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
- Online Works makes no warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which the Online Works Website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
- Online Works is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites.
- Applicable Law
- The law applicable to use of the Online Works Website and the Materials and to disputes arising out of the Online Works Website and the Materials is governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.